Twin sister to Meeru but you reach Vilamendhoo by a 25 minute seaplane flight. The same laid-back and relaxed philosophy, and like Meeru, the sole occupant of the island. There is the most beautiful house reef just off the beach so you can easily walk out to it, and you should just kick off your shoes and feel the silky soft sand between your toes. There are 4 restaurants – 2 a la carte – and 4 bars to choose from. Euro Divers Scuba Centre, 2 pools, a putting green, great evening entertainment and that special atmosphere that makes the Maldives so inviting. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and most public areas. For young guests there is a wading pool, a playground and a children’s games room. As with all Maldivian resorts relax, unwind, experience nature at its most peaceful. You may just be lucky enough to see whale sharks on a snorkelling excursion. Oh, and upgrade to the resort’s all-inclusive plus option – some of the best value for money in the Maldives.
Facilities & FeaturesDine: 3 Restaurants & 4 Bars | Sports & Wellness Dive Centre, Water Sports Centre & Sports Complex
Accommodation184 Rooms feature tropical décor, a king size or two twin beds, tile or wood floors, private porch with furniture.
- 13 Garden Rooms
- 111 Beach Villas (Size: 55m2)
- 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas (Size: 65m2)
- 30 Jacuzzi Water Villas (Size: 85m2)
SpaTHE DUNIYE SPA
The spa provides a tropical spa experience for women and men, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds follows a natural, holistic, personalized approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and wellbeing. Two Spas, one over-the-water and the other on land.
Watersports & ActivitiesExcursions/Services (* some at a supplement)
- 1.5 km of Beautiful White Sand Beach
- Magnificent Lagoon
- Excellent Snorkeling on the House Reef just off the beach
- 2 Sparkling Clear Fresh Water Swimming Pools
- Tennis Court
- Putting Green
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Foosball table
- Football Grounds
- Fishing Excursions
- Fitness Center
- Children’s Playground
- Euro-Divers Scuba Centre
- Vilamendhoo Windsurf & Sailing Centre
- Gift Shops
- Internet Café
Meal PlansThe resort operates on a Full Board basis with the option to upgrade to All Inclusive Plus. All Inclusive Plus includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, afternoon tea and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including house brand bottled water, soft drinks, canned fruit juice, draft beer, house table wine, house brand spirits, cocktails, mocktails, coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, macchiato and lattes.
- The minibar is refilled once per day with bottled water, soft drinks, beer, house wine, iced coffee and iced tea.
- One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included), regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
- Free use of the Fitness Centre, daytime use of the Tennis, Volleyball and Badminton Courts; Table Tennis, Billiards, Snooker, Darts and Football Grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)
- Free Yoga Session in Duniye Spa; group sessions, regularly scheduled;